Sunday, March 16, 2008

I REALLY like the "RAYS"


I really like the Tampa Bay Rays this year. I really like the new culture that the team has. As we have seen this spring, they are trying to be a completely different team, and I have loved the all out play they have shown us in Spring Training. People think that a name change changes nothing. People think a new uniform changes nothing. Let me tell you HOW WRONG YOU ARE. Mark my words on this one. The Tampa Bay Rays will finish above .500 this season. Pretty bold prediction for the worst team in MLB over the last 10 years? Yeah maybe. They have, after all, finished in last place in the American League East 9 out of 10 years? It sure is. But hey, I'm making that prediction. Over the next two days I will describe why I like the Rays and will discuss their pitching tomorrow and their defense/offense on Tuesday. Check back in then!

Thanks for reading!

No comments: